You can now order your credit card online
Credit card orders are now available in your personal Web Banking area. Quick, easy and secure!
- The credit card accepted worldwide,
- Pay for your purchases in instalments.
- The international credit card,
- Travel and home insurance,
- winter sports, this insurance.
- The premium credit card,
- Travel, home and car rental insurance,
- Airport lounges with Priority Pass™.
- The exclusive credit card,
- Enjoy optimal coverage at all times,
- Concierge services, Priority Pass™ and vehicle assistance.
- Instant debit card accepted throughout the world,
- Online purchases and online purchase protection,
- Payments and withdrawals worldwide.
Mastercard travel insurance
- attractive credit cards;
- optimal coverage while on holidays;
- insurance and assistance at every step.
Mastercard skiing insurance
- attractive credit cards;
- insurance and assistance while skiing;
- skiing equipment, ski lifts, rescue costs, etc.
Airport lounges with Priority Pass™
- Access to 1,300 airport lounges;
- Free annual subscription;
- Exclusive discounts in restaurants, boutiques and spas.
Our Mastercard cards made from PLA
Innovation and durability: our cards made from corn starchDiscover our new Mastercard cards Discover our new Mastercard cards
Your practical guides
Monthly closing calendar
Learn more about the monthly closing calendar of our credit cards.Learn more
- Pay without entering your PIN,
- No need to insert your card,
- Fast and secure.
Debit or credit?
- Debit cards versus credit cards, what’s the difference?
- We’ve got the answers.
Withdrawing cash abroad
- Find out how you can use your bank cards to withdraw cash abroad free of charge.
Frequently asked questions
- 3D Secure, card limits, cash withdrawals abroad…
- We’ve got the answers to all your questions.
Offer subject to conditions and approval of your application by the bank.
Frequently asked questions about payment cards
What should I do if my debit or credit card is lost or stolen?
Call this number immediately to block your card: (+352) 49 10 10
What should I do if I forget my PIN?
If you forget your PIN, you can request a new one at any BGL BNP Paribas branch or via Web Banking. Your new PIN will be sent to your home in a securely sealed envelope.
What should I do if a payment is refused?
If a payment is refused, you may have reached your card limit. If you need to, you can change your card limit online via Web Banking, or call our Client Service on (+352) 42-42-2000
What should I do if my card is about to expire?
Your replacement card will generally arrive 3 weeks before your card is due to expire. If you haven’t received it, please contact our Client Service on (+352) 42-42-20 00.
What bank fees apply to transactions in foreign currencies?
Fees for payments in foreign currencies are based on a daily exchange rate applied by Visa and a foreign exchange fee for withdrawals in other currencies. For more information on the foreign exchange fee for each currency, see the pricing guide.
Is it possible to deactivate contactless payments for my debit or credit card?
Yes, of course. To do this, contact your account manager or our Client Service on (+352) 42 42 20 00.
Credit cards vs debit cards: what’s the difference?
Even though they look the same, debit cards and credit cards aren’t used in the same way.
Become a client: open an account in just a few clicks
Quick and easy, opening an account in 4 stages.