Invest in the financial markets
Looking to boost the value of your capital, diversify your investments, or construct your first portfolio? Discover our comprehensive range of savings and investment services.
Our advisors are here to help you choose the solution that suits you best.
- Funds that highlight our investment convictions,
- Access to our Asset Manager’s expertise,
- Tailored support and guidance to help you choose.
Want to grow your capital over the short or medium term, save for contingencies, or see your projects through?
Savings account or savings book: choose the one that suits your goals. Simple and secure solutions for investing your money with confidence.
- Your cash reserve available at any time,
- Total security for your savings,
- Flexible management (free transfers and withdrawals).
Easinvest automatic savings plan
- Financial savings made easy, at your own pace,
- Access to our selection of funds and BNP Paribas Asset Management’s expertise,
- A turnkey solution adapted to your needs.
The Finance4Good saving account
- a socially responsible savings account,
- you’re choosing to help finance projects with a positive social or environmental impact,
- a base rate and a loyalty bonus.
Our advice on investing during the crisis
Would you like to know how to invest your money and make the most of opportunities? Read on for our expert advice on investing in the current climate.
Savings solutions guide
Life insurance, savings accounts, financial investments – for every project, there’s a solution to make it happen.
Our General Part World Sustainable investment fund
Discover our General Part World Sustainable fund, a flexible and socially responsible (SRI) international mutual fund.
This document does not claim to provide an exhaustive description of the investment services to which it refers, nor of certain associated risks. A decision to invest may not be taken solely on the basis of this document and should only be taken after careful analysis of all its characteristics and associated risks (as described in the “Investor Guide”) after having obtained all the necessary information. BGL BNP Paribas S.A, as a credit institution, is subject to regulation and supervision by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), 283 route d’Arlon, L-1150 Luxembourg.