Offer subject to terms and conditions and approval of your application by the bank.
Financing your vehicle without dipping into your savings
If you choose to lease, you’ll get a brand new car without having to deal with all the hassle that comes with owning a vehicle. With private lease(1), developed in collaboration with our partner Arval, everything is included(2) in the monthly payments:
• roadside assistance;
It also comes with many financial advantages:
• you’ll know the total cost of your vehicle thanks to monthly payments;
• you won’t need to worry about repairs or higher labour costs – the monthly payment amount is fixed from the start and doesn’t change;
• you’ll be able to keep your savings to put towards other projects.
Good to know
If you haven’t used up all the kilometres specified in your contract once it expires, you’ll be refunded for the remainder.
Make your car your own
Do you have something very specific in mind for your new car? Do you want to have control over all aspects, from the insurance to the colour? If so, a car loan(3) is for you.
This solution means you can:
• own your vehicle;
• customise it;
• set up a repayment plan based on your personal and financial situation;
• deduct insurance premiums and interest expense from your taxes;
• drive an unlimited number of kilometres per year;
• keep the vehicle as long as you want.
Already a client? Apply for a car loan via Web Banking
So, will you lease or buy?
|Benefits||PRIVATE LEASE||CAR LOAN|
|You own the vehicle||X|
|A single contact person who takes care of everything for you||X|
|You can get tax deductions(4)||X|
|You can choose your own service providers (insurance, tyres, etc.)||X|
|Your fixed monthly payment covers all vehicle-related costs(4)*||X|
|You keep your savings for other projects||X|
(1) Offer subject to terms and conditions and approval of your application by the bank.
(2) Insurance, tyres, material damage cover, taxes and regular servicing included. Fuel not included. Services provided by Arval Luxembourg, subject to terms and conditions.
(3) Offer subject to terms and conditions and approval of your application by the bank. Your salary must be paid into your account with the bank.
(4) Interest, insurance, tyres, material damage cover, taxes and regular servicing included. Fuel not included. Services provided by Arval Luxembourg, subject to terms and conditions.