Expert advice on your financial investments
Listening attentively to make tailored recommendations
Our experts are here to advise and guide you based on your objectives and preferences.
In addition to establishing an Investor Profile(1), by listening to you attentively, our experts will help you to refine your choices and guide you towards the investments that are most suited to you.
A wide range of financial investments
With Direct Invest+, you can access recommendations on a wide range of financial instruments:
- many BNP Paribas funds as well as funds from other issuers;
- structured products.
Take your portfolio diversification one step further.
Passionate and approachable experts
You can reach out to your usual advisor, as well as a team of experts who are always up to date with economic and financial news.
You can also communicate directly with your personal advisor:
- via secure messaging in your Web Banking;
- or by phone.
A secure platform
Secure access to the BGL BNP Paribas website or Web Banking app to:
- place your stock market orders;
- monitor pending market orders;
- monitor the status of your portfolio.
Direct Invest+ also has an international option!
Direct Invest+ International includes:
- access to tailored advice on a wide range of investments;
- free international transfers;
- a Mastercard Gold card.
What’s more, you can sign up for Direct Invest+ International online!
You must sign up for Direct Invest+ with your usual advisor at a BGL BNP Paribas branch.
Did you know?
Receive advice on investments selected by you
The experts at BGL BNP Paribas can also provide advice on investments outside the range available on the platform. Among other things, they can:
- provide you with information on their performance relative to their market;
- advise on the extent to which they meet the objectives outlined in your Investor Profile.
Our team of experts meets every week to discuss the latest market trends and draw on the analyses of BNP Paribas Group experts.
Frequently asked questions
No, you can log on to Web Banking with your usual login details. You’ll have access to the dedicated investor area, containing all the information relating to your portfolio.
Your advisor is there to guide you and offer their opinion. You maintain total control over any buy and sell orders you place.
It’s up to you – you can contact your advisor at any time. For example, you may wish to set up a regular phone appointment to review your portfolio’s progress.
Your advisor and their team can be reached by phone on 42 42 40 04 (from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm) or by appointment.
The information shown on this webpage does not constitute a recommendation or investment advice. This webpage does not claim to provide an exhaustive description of the investment services to which it refers, nor of certain associated risks.
A decision to invest may not be taken solely on the basis of this document and should only be taken after careful analysis of all its characteristics and associated risks (as described in the “Investor Guide”) after having obtained all the necessary information. If you feel it necessary, BGL BNP Paribas would encourage you to contact professional advisors, including tax advisors.
BGL BNP Paribas S.A, with its registered office at J.F. Kennedy, 50, L-2951 Luxembourg, as a credit institution, is subject to regulation and supervision by the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF), 283 route d’Arlon, L-1150 Luxembourg.
(1) The Investor Profile is a document required under MiFID II to receive advice from BGL BNP Paribas. It allows you to record your knowledge and experience of the various asset classes and state your investment objectives or level of risk aversion. Analysing this profile allows us, among other things, to assign a level of risk to your portfolio. To better understand how the risk associated with your portfolio is managed, we would urge you to read pages 9 and 10 of our brochure on “Investing in our funds” carefully.
Our advice on investing during the crisis
Would you like to know how to invest your money and make the most of opportunities? Read on for our expert advice on investing in the current climate.