Win an eco-friendly charity hamper!
The traditional Help2Help Charity Christmas Market was cancelled this year because of the health crisis. Let’s all hope it will be back next year!
In the meantime, BGL BNP Paribas has teamed up with the charities we support to offer you the chance to win a hamper bursting with eco-friendly, charity gifts
The hamper comprises:
- A pot of honey and a pot of honeydew honey: honey from beehives installed in the bank’s gardens and cared for by Hugo Zeler, urban beekeeper and social entrepreneur
- A selection of chocolates made in the Tricentenaire atelier, which employs and supports people with disabilities
- A EUR 100 gift voucher to spend in the sports shop 4Street in Esch-sur-Alzette. This was donated by microlux – a Luxembourg microfinance organisation of which the bank is the majority shareholder
- A EUR 100 gift voucher to spend in the organic, zero-waste store Ouni, which is a partner of the Act For Impact programme
- A kit for making dal (an Indian dish made with lentils, rice and spices) donated by the charity Association d'aide à l'Enfance de l'Inde et du Népal, which is supported by the Help2Help programme
Want to be in with a chance of winning the hamper?
Rules of the Christmas hamper competition (in French) and Information for participants on Instagram (in French)Pralinen, die vom Atelier Tricentenaire hergestellt wurden, das Menschen mit Behinderungen beschäftigt und begleitet.