An advisor to help you with your every need
Completely focused on their business, the self-employed need easy to set up, efficient and bespoke banking solutions.
With BGL BNP Paribas, you’ll have a dedicated advisor by your side. Thanks to their detailed knowledge of your business, they’ll help you take advantage of every development opportunity and handle any unexpected events.
Both personally and professionally, your advisor supports you at every stage of your journey, from the creation to the handover of your business, and during the key milestones of your life.
Bank accounts for professionals
Your banking needs will change and evolve over time. BGL BNP Paribas is attuned to this fact, offering clients in Luxembourg the exclusive option to build a personalised current account.
It consists of:
- the “Essentiel” offer: essential products and services for managing your day-to-day activities;
- the “Libertés” offer: additional products and services you can select as and when you need them.
We offer you maximum flexibility and highly personalised services.
Essential products and services
Products and services included with the “Essentiel” account:
- one or more OptiFlex current accounts for managing your day-to-day finances (available in 11 currencies);
- all electronic transfers to other accounts with BGL BNP Paribas;
- 25 electronic transfers per month in Luxembourg and in the EU;
- Web Banking (on PC/Mac), app for smartphone and tablet (Android/Apple).
Bank cards to support your self-employed business
You can choose from a selection of cards:
- V PAY debit card: for deposits and cash withdrawals at any time using our ATMs, or for occasional expenses (office supplies, etc.);
- Visa Classic credit card: for online purchases at your favourite stores;
- The Mastercard Gold, Platinum, and Elite credit cards : for their extensive insurance and assistance services;
- Deposit card: to allow a third party to deposit cash into the business account at our ATMs, without access to or the option to view the account.
A line of credit for those little surprises
You can always count on us if you’re faced with unexpected costs: we offer cash management solutions that allow you to meet your one-off liquidity needs. One of these solutions is the current account line of credit.
As for private purposes, the line of credit is an authorised overdraft on your account. You draw funds at your convenience and only pay interest on the amounts used.
Offer subject to conditions and approval of your application by the bank.
Serving your business with the BNP Paribas Group’s expertise
Your BGL BNP Paribas advisor will give you access to a broad range of services offered by the group in Luxembourg, such as financing, insurance, operating or finance leases, investment products, etc., and will assist you throughout the development of your business. They’ll liaise with the group’s experts to offer you solutions suited to your needs, whenever necessary.