Make cash deposits with peace of mind
CompuSafe units allow you to deposit cash in your bank account in exchange for a printed receipt.
You can now access:
- the change machine service to swap banknotes for coins or different denominations;
- the deposit service to pay in funds.
The benefits of CompuSafe for your cash deposits
CompuSafe units are available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the Royal branch.
This means that you’re not constrained by branch opening hours.
Our solution comes with plenty of other benefits too:
- your transactions are confidential and secure: our units are located in a dedicated room in a secure vestibule;
- you can ease your administrative burden and bank more independently: you no longer need to pre-order cash or prepare secure money bags for cash deposits;
- your bank account is credited quickly: your account is credited the day after the cash is deposited (D+1).
How to use the 24/7 change machine service at the Royal branch
How to make 24/7 deposits at the Royal branch
Become a client
Do you want to use our CompuSafe units for your cash deposits?
Visit the Royal branch to sign a CompuSafe agreement.
Our advisors are also available on (+352) 42 42 – 2000, Monday to Friday from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm.