Get Volvo’s premium family SUV with a private lease
€480 (incl. tax) per month*!
Offer valid from 1 October to 30 November 2019.
Our current offer: your premium SUV private lease, at an attractive price
Our flash offer for the Volvo XC40 includes:
- premium SUV from €480 incl. VAT/month for a 48-month contract, 15.000km a year;
- immediate vehicle availability(2);
- fully equipped, with high-quality accessories;
- all-inclusive services: insurance, maintenance, tyres, taxes and international assistance;
- Single point of contact for your lease.
Now all you have to do is choose:
- Your yearly mileage: from 15,000 to 50,000 kilometres;
- The term of your private lease: 36 or 60 months;
(2) Delivered as soon as the contract is signed.
What is a private lease?
A private lease is an all-inclusive, long-term car rental contract. These leases are entered into by Luxembourg residents with our partner Arval Luxembourg. A private lease makes it possible to purchase a new vehicle, with a predefined term and mileage.
Lease the Volvo XC40, a fully equipped SUV
The Volvo XC40 has the following features, for maximum comfort and security on all your trips:
- metallic finish: Thunder Grey or Glacier Silver;
- 8-speed Geartronic automatic transmission, 156cv.;
- front and back Park Assist Pilot, plus rear camera;
- sensus navigation system with traffic info and free updates;
- smartphone integration (Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto®);
- electric hatchback;
- exterior and interior automatic anti-glare mirrors;
- PLUS interior lighting, including front illuminated vanity mirrors and ambient lighting;
- digital adaptive 12.3-inch dashboard;
- LED headlights with integrated daytime running lights and active high beams.
(1) Offer subject to conditions and approval of your application by BGL BNP Paribas and Arval Luxembourg S.A., exclusive to residents of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. Offer valid for a long-term rental of 48 months and 15,000 kilometres per year for a Volvo XC40: €480 (incl. tax) per month. If the mileage exceeds 15,000 km per year, the monthly payments will increase. Insurance, tyres, material damage cover, taxes and regular servicing included. Fuel not included.
(2) This offer is valid starting from October 1rst 2019 on a first-come-first-served basis.
Frequently asked questions
Private Lease is designed for Luxembourg residents.
You can rent any new car purchased from a Luxembourg dealer with the exception of Renault group cars, luxury cars and vehicles weighing more than 3.5 tonnes authorised on Luxembourg roads.
Arval Luxembourg offers all-inclusive car lease agreements (excluding fuel) with monthly lease payments covering:
- Use of the vehicle,
- Upkeep and maintenance: regular servicing, mandatory roadworthiness tests, tyre changes (depending on the estimated mileage), replacement of defective parts,
- International insurance and assistance: insurance, material damage cover, 24-hour breakdown service and towing throughout Europe, driver and passenger repatriation, replacement vehicle,
- Taxes: registration, tax disk.
Determined in advance, monthly lease payments (60 months maximum) are calculated based on the vehicle’s purchase price and include the car’s residual value, the contract term, mileage and operational services.
During the term of the agreement, it’s possible to change the term and mileage free of charge (subject to the maximum authorised term and mileage limits for the vehicle in question) up to three months before the vehicle is returned. The monthly rent is then adjusted. It’s important to estimate your mileage carefully when the agreement is signed. In the event of any excess mileage consumption, an amendment to the agreement will be suggested taking into account a new lease payment and a new mileage allowance.
Yes. Early termination fees will be charged depending on the number of days prior to contractual termination. The agreement can also be transferred to a third party under certain conditions.
Yes. Insurance is included in our long-term lease offer. You can transfer your old no-claims bonus to your Private Lease agreement. Once your previous insurance has been cancelled, simply send your certificate to Arval Luxembourg, which will transfer your no-claims bonus to your car rental.
Private Lease agreements do not provide the option of buying the car when the lease ends. The vehicle remains the property of the lessor, Arval Luxembourg, which is responsible for selling the car on the second-hand market when the agreement expires.
Arval Luxembourg remains the car’s legal owner, and no tax benefit is therefore possible under the Private Lease agreement. If you wish to take out a long-term lease as a self-employed or freelance professional, you must refer to the legal and tax framework governing your profession.
Finance your projects
Order your Volvo XC40 on private lease today!
If you have questions, contact our team of experts by e-mail at email@example.com or give us a call from Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 6.00pm on (+352) 44 91 80 444.