The BGL BNP Paribas Master Class is intended for children of Luxembourg family business owners between the ages of 25 and 38 who have taken on or will soon take on a role in the family business (all sectors together).
The Master Class includes workshops and exchanges with the goal of providing valuable tools and advice to manage this important transition.
Focus will be placed on the following topics:
- Handing the family business over to the new generation
- New digital culture, new digital world
- Role and duties of future managers
- Adapting to a changing environment
- Identifying, assessing and prioritising risk in business operations
- How to grow your business
- Human capital and corporate governance: the employee journey through the company
See photos of key moments from the 2018 class: